We can provide services at a fraction of the cost particularly with respect to Hatch-Waxman matters in the field of generic pharmaceuticals . We have experience in the following areas and can provide these services with the help from our US based lawyers which will save our clients money, time and emotion.
- patent drafting, prosecution, and appeals
- Patent certification including Paragraph IV certification, and little”viii” statement
- preparation of Paragraph IV notice letter
- patent opinions including patentability, freedom to operate, and non-infringement
- patent watch, alert and review
- Hatch-Waxman litigation
- responses to FDA including patent and exclusivity statement
- confidentiality (non-disclosure) agreements, research and development agreements, commercial supply agreement
Contact us for more information.